Sunday, March 26, 2006

You all must be renamed!

So, I've decided to start using nicknames. You know, to protect the innocent. You never know who's reading your stuff, and I don't want anyone to be exposed. I know, I've got pics of my kids splashed all over here, but if no one knows their names, they're okay, right? It's not like they have some national database with pictures in them for people to search through. Do they? Yikes. Okay, so here's what I have so far:

The Hubster = My Husband
The Girl = My Daughter
The Boy = My Son
s/s (for strong/silent) = My Dad
Busy Bee = My Mom
Campbells = Sister #1
Feather = Sister #2
Yella = Sister #3
Tennis Ball (TB) = Sister #4 (oh, don't pretend you don't know why!!!!)

Those are all the major players in my life. For all my peeps, I mean Sisters out there, I'm sure you can think of better nicknames for yourselves. Help me out.

And Tennis Ball, if you can convince me of a better name for you, I might think of changing yours. Let me know.

So, there you go.

Remind me to tell you tomorrow about The Girl's first official sleepover. Umm kay?

4 comments:

Kimi said...

I dont mind Tennis ball, you mihgt shorten it to TB though. It's a good idea, the nicknames. And I'm sure at the time the Tb incident occured I htough you deserved what you got.

Beth said...

Alright, TB it is. And hey, NO ONE deserves that. Ya' jerk.

Kimi said...

You may be underestimating your nack for annoying me back then. In my then "warped by Melissa B" mind, you totally deserved. Looking back, I'd say no, I should have just ditched you. =) Love you-TB

Erin (nickname: Erna) said...

Can I be Jalopy?

Erin