Monday, March 13, 2006

God is AWESOME!!!!

Well, okay, it's been a while. Just thought I'd write and say that things are going really good. We've had a good two days around here. I had a really good experience at church yesterday (Sunday), a really good prayer time, and since then I've been in a great mood. There are obviously some things I still need to work on and do, some immediately, some long term. But God did a really great thing for me there, for my heart and my spirit. Pray for me that I will be able to keep it up. That I will continue to make Him the center of my life, and that I will continue to seek Him every day. I've had a lot of patience and humor these last two days, and I love it. So, okay, that's it. Dad is watching wrestling, so I'm going to go take a bath. Don't worry, I'm recording "Medium."

No comments: