Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sick...and tired.

Man, I really hate being sick. Right now, I've got a sore throat from stuff running down the back of it. My nose isn't stuffed up or anything. Just my throat is killing me. The Boy's nose is runny and he has a cough; he sounded like a seal when I got him out of bed. I gave him some medicine when he got up this morning, and he seems to be doing okay. Just tired, like me. I didn't do anything after I took The Girl to school. Usually I go work out, but today, we came home and I laid on the couch and The Boy did too, and we watched TV. I slept on and off, too. The Girl seems to be doing okay. Her cough seems to have come back a little bit, but she seems fine. The jerk. So, when Caillou is over (have I mentioned before that I don't like this show?) the kids will lay down. I don't think I'm going to church tonight. I just want to chill. I might see if J can take The Girl with them. We'll see. If not, she'll stay home too. Which would kind of suck. Okay, I have to go call Silverdale Safeway and try to track down some guy about a donation. Later.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Hope you feel better soon. You guys need to sanitize around that house more often. You guys just pass stuff to one another over and over. Get your rest and you'll be beeter soon, I hope.

Erin (nickname: Erna) said...

I hate "Caillou" also. What a freaking brat.

Erin