Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Housewives

Well, The Kids are laying down for naps. I will be soon, too. My throat is KILLING me. I'm trying not to swallow all that often. I even took Tylenol and a decongestant, and nothing is working. I was awake for a couple of hours this morning, just laying in bed, 'cause it hurt.

The Kids are doing good. Little coughs, but that's all.

I'm reading this book called "Happy Housewives" by Darla Shine. It's pretty good so far. It's about learning to love your job as an at-home mom and homemaker, instead of being ashamed of or embarrased by it. She's pretty frank in her writing style, doesn't pull any punches. I like it so far. Got it from the library. Check it out (pun intended).

Okay, I'm going to lay down on the couch. Catch ya' later.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Beth, try some chamomile tea and honey, and menthol cough drops, those saved my life last summer when i got a wicked sore throat at Eric's folks. Helped it alot. Hope that helps.