Wednesday, March 15, 2006

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!!!

Okay, so I had my first soccer game tonight. I LOVED IT!!!! I totally forgot how good it feels to get out there and play. Of course, my lungs were burning the entire first half. But by the second half I was okay. Not so tired. Eeeeeeehhhh!!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait until next week to play again. I won't tell you how I did, 'cause I don't really know. I was never good at judging myself. And, of course, The Hubster was no help. He and The Boy came to watch the game while The Girl was at Rainbows. That's the only bummer about playing. I'm missing the Women's Bible Study. :( So, yeah. It was totally awesome. Just wanted to share with you all.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Awesome! I'm so glad that you're playing. And I'm sure that you could find anothe bible study at a different time if you realy wanted to.