Thursday, November 20, 2008

To Do on Thursday

I haven't gotten much done the last few days. I spent Tuesday morning taking a nap, and I spent yesterday morning in Yreka. A lot of things that started on my list on Tuesday are still on my list. I don't like that. So I'm going to try really hard today to get a lot of stuff crossed off. Which means I need to avoid this darned computer all day long. Shoot, maybe I should just turn it off. Then I really wouldn't be able to get on it. Anyway. Here is my To Do list for today:

*Chop and freeze bell peppers
*Process pumpkin
*Lunch?Pasta wheels w/ sauce, pineapple
*Dinner? Sweet and Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad
*Clean sink/counter in kids' bathroom
*Clean tub/shower in our bathroom
*Watch Bones online
*Watch The Office online
*Take stuff out to garage
*Sweep
-Kitchen
-Kids' bathroom
-Our bathroom
*Mop
-Kitchen
-Kids' bathroom
-Our bathroom
*Vacuum
-Living room
-Our bedroom
-Sierra' bedroom
-Boys' bedroom
*Dishes
*Make dessert for Bible Study
*Sort laundry
*Laundry
-Diapers
-Whites
-Colors
-Darks
*Put pasta away
*Take recycling in
*Empty dish drainer
*Go to bank
*Call EES about bag fundraiser

Well, that's it for now. I will be back later on to cross stuff off and to add more if I need to.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good luck in your list. I actually got my whole bathroom cleaned before people showed up yesterday feels so good not sure what I would do when I have two bathrooms, eek.