Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - week of 11/17/08 - UPDATED

Here is my menu for this week. I'm not assigning days to anything, since I never know what plans are until about mid-way through each day.

--Stovetop Meatloaf, Scalloped Potatoes, Salad, Rolls (This didn't get made last week. My mother-in-law is coming to dinner tonight, so we are having it tonight.)
--Sweet and Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad, Rolls
--Hawaiian-style Pizza, Salad
--Rice Lasagna, Green Beans, Breadsticks
--Pork Chops, Stuffing, Mixed Veggies

**ADDED: A couple of you asked me to let you know how the rice lasagna turns out. So, I thought I'd just tell you now. I have made it before. I actually cut the recipe in half and made an 8x8-inch pan for the four of us. It is really good. Sierra says it tastes just like spaghetti. Might that be because of the spaghetti sauce? Anyway. It was really good, and I highly recommend it.**

For more meal and menu ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday on OrgJunkie.com.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great menu. That rice dishes looks interesting, let me know how it turns out.

Kimi said...

let me know how the rice lasagna is too. sounds good.