Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My bragging rights for the day.

That, my friends, is thyme. And I grew it. From seeds. Oh yeah, I'm cool. I rock.

Okay, can you tell I've never grown ANYTHING from seeds before. Shoot, I can't keep houseplants alive. But I'm doin' it now. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah (okay, picture me standing on the computer chair, chanting this, doing the Cabbage Patch...frightening, I know).

Aren't I so cool? Yeah, I thought so.

Okay, so I know it's been forever since I've been on here. Wait, does four days qualify as forever? I don't have time to do a big post right now (I have to get The Girl ready for school and class pictures), but I'm hoping I'll get on here later to post. I have soooooo much to tell you. Okay, not really. But I can make something up. I should go and get said Girl ready for said school and said class pictures.

See ya' later!

No comments: