Friday, October 03, 2008

On Hiatus, My New Favorite Song/CD, and New Tricks

Hey all! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to have to give up on the sharing the week thing for right now. It was very informative seeing what I do, but once Sierra came home and Zeke woke up, and Jason came home, and I started making dinner, and all that crazy afternoon stuff started happening, I completely forgot to write stuff down. So I have my days up until about 3:30 pm. Plus, I never find time to sit down and type it all up. It was kind of fun, though, seeing all I do in a day. So maybe occasionally I will write down my day and post it for you to see. Only on the really busy days, though, just so you're all impressed with me. Okay? Sorry!

*************************************************

On another note. The video below is my new favorite song. It's called "Northern Downpour." It's by Panic at the Disco, off their Pretty. Odd. album. I absolutely LOVE this CD. I'm not sure why I like it so much. It's just got a great sound. Anyway, enjoy the song. Buy the CD. All that. ***Make sure you pause the playlist on the right hand side of the screen before you play the video.***




************************************************

And, here is a cute picture of Zeke. GG & Papa got him this cute little chair for his birthday. It lights up and plays music. He loves to bang on the lamp to make the song change. Anyway. He hasn't figured out how to sit down on it by himself, and so he ends up standing up on it. He thinks he's such big stuff when he does it. It's so funny.


1 comment:

Heather said...

wow he is getting so big. I really like that song to, have to check into that.