Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It's Official

Well, it's finally official. Zeke is a WALKER. I decided it could be official since he pretty much always walks before he crawls, he can go pretty far distances, and he is getting really good at catching his balance and turning himself around.

This is a short little video I shot of him walking to me. I had the darndest time getting him to leave the TV alone long enough to come to me. He has discovered the buttons on the TV, and even knows how to turn GG & Papa's TV on and off. Oh, and the little thing he does at the end is his Bear Crawl. That's how he crawls most of the time, especially on hard surfaces.

Anyway. I will try to do a 1 YEAR OLD post on FRIDAY!!! Complete with cute pictures and stuff. So, enjoy the video.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


1 comment:

Heather said...

ahh he is getting so big.
and the kids looked like they had fun riding the horses. Tyner is so going to be a cowboy if you stay down there. (not that I want you to) ;)