Saturday, September 29, 2007

Soccer Pictures

Okay, so Sierra is playing soccer this year. She loves it, even though she gets a bit distracted sometimes. I have decided that I'm not going to be a very good sports mom. I get to uptight when she just stands there, or when she gets distracted. Of course, it doesn't help that at the last game (the one where I was uptight), that Tyner was being a complete and total butt head. Needless to say, he no longer goes to the games, and Jason and I will be switching who goes to the games and who stays home. At least until the baby comes, then I will just stay home.

Anyway. I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from soccer. One is Sierra and Tyner together. The next is Sierra in her soccer uniform. And the last one is her on the field. I'm hoping to go to her game on Monday (just me!), so I'm going to try to get some more pictures then.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

i love her little bracelets and how HUGE her uniform is on her. can't wait to see more pictures.