Monday, August 17, 2009

At the hospital...

I promise that one of these days I will get the birth story typed up. It's too crazy NOT to share. In the meantime, I thought you all would enjoy some pictures I took of Emma in the hospital.

I kept calling her a lightbulb when she was wrapped up like this.

The hat that wouldn't stay on.


Her temperature was low, so they wrapped her up in a big crib blanket. All you could see was her hat poking out the top.

See, she's really in there!

In her first cloth diaper. A preemie prefold with a Snappi.

Sticking out her tongue.




With her eyes open.

Sucking her thumb. She did this a few times in the hospital, and tries to do it at home too.
Up next....pictures from home.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Eeeee! She's so cute, I wanna squish her. I love the tongue pic. And she kinda looks like Tyner with her eyes open.

Amelia said...

Pictures are really cute. Pink hat was darling! Prefold with snappi pic was wonderful.

Danielle said...

i notice her eyes arent as round as sierras and zekes...kim is right they look like tyners...she is so cute with her little legs all scrunched up like that!