Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Monday

Well, my sister Heather asked if we would share our week with everyone. She got the idea over at Ali Edward's blog. This was originally a scrapbooking project. I'm not much of a scrapbooker anymore, so Heather suggested I just blog about it. Ali suggests taking notes about what you do during the day and snapping some pictures to show your life. The fun thing about doing this was that when Jason asked me at the dinner table what I did that day, I was able to read him my list.
This is actually an odd week for our family. We had no school on Monday, Zeke has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and we have a WIC appointment and Zeke gets shots on Thursday. So this isn't a completely typical week, but I will still share. So, here is My Monday:

-Zeke woke up at 6:45.
-Slept on the couch while Zeke played and watched a video.
-Sierra got up at 7:45.
-Tyner got up at 8:00.
-I got breakfast for everyone (big bowl for me, little bowl for Zeke, cups for dry cereal for Sierra and Tyner). While getting the kids' drinks, I spilled chocolate milk on myself, so I finally got dressed.

-The kids and I went into town. We went to the grocery store, then walked to the thrift store, and the post office.
-We came home and I opened the toys I bought for the kids. Jewelry for Sierra and a cap gun for Tyner. I put caps in the gun when I opened it.
-Nursed Zeke and laid him down for his morning nap.
-Helped Sierra with a page in her Which Way USA? book.
-Unloaded the bags from the grocery store.
-Started dishes.



-Got Tyner unstuck from the log pile.
-Avoided doing dishes by emailing Mom.
-Refilled the cap gun.
-Avoided doing dishes by doing a blog post.
-Did some dishes while pictures loaded.
-Changed my shirt because I got water all over myself doing the dishes.
-Told Tyner to get away from wasps.
-Finally finished the dishes.



-Sorted laundry.
-Started laundry.
-Made lunch (quesedillas for the kids, an egg/cheese/salsa burrito for me).
-Ate lunch.
-Fed Zeke lunch.
-Cleaned up from lunch.
-Nursed Zeke.
-Refilled the cap gun.
-Moved laundry around.
-Folded and put away laundry.
-Put away the flour and sugar I bought earlier.
-Got online to order some stuff for bread baking.
-Went to the library and the post office. Forgot the DVDs, even though they were right next to the library books.
-Nursed Zeke and laid him down for his afternoon nap.
-Made cookies with the kids.
-Cleaned the kitchen after making cookies.
-Started dinner (Taco Salad. No, not Aunt Marjie's Taco Salad.) and fed Zeke dinner.
-Ate dinner.
-Cleaned up the kitchen from dinner (although I didn't do the dishes).
-Refilled the cap gun.
-Relaxed a little.
-Gave Zeke a bath.
-Nursed Zeke.
-Put the boys to bed; put Sierra in her room to read.
-Went with Jason over to say hi to GG and Papa, since they had been in Medford all day.
-Came home and read for a little while.
-Went to bed at an unprecedented 9:00 pm! I was SO tired for some reason. Actually, by the time I peed, did a Fill-It-In and brushed my teeth, it was about 9:15.

So, that was my Monday.

Sorry I didn't take more pictures. I will try to do better as the week goes on. I actually took a picture of myself as soon as I woke up, while I was still laying in bed, but I deleted it. I look so horrible first thing in the morning!!!!

Well, I will be back tomorrow to post about my Tuesday. See you later!



1 comment:

Heather said...

That was pretty good, I need to be more specific on my lists. You were a busy girl.