Friday, August 18, 2006

A tiny little MEME.

Tagged by WndrKim

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say? Webster's II New College Dictionary: (ACRO)BATICS.] Performance of stunts, as rolls and loops, with an air-craft.

2. Stretch your arms out as far as you can. What are you touching on with your right hand? Thin air. Left hand? Filing cabinet.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Cal Ripken World Series

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 11:53 a.m.

5. Now look at the clock. 12:07 p.m. Yeah, a little off.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? High Five on TLC On Demand.

7. When did you last step outside? Last night to walk over to Campbells' house to get a movie.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My blog. What can I say? I love myself.

9. What are you wearing? A gray hooded sweatshirt, and old pair of The Hubster's boxer briefs, and blue sport shorts.

10. Did you dream last night? Probably. I don't remember, but it was probably pretty weird.

11. When did you last laugh? Last night watching Madea's Family Reunion. I probably laughed at one of my kids this morning, but I can't remember.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A calendar, and a bunch of Busy Bee's decorations.

13. Seen anything weird lately? My daughter in a dark bathroom with my red bandana on her head, and with her hands in my brush drawer. All of this while she was supposed to be sleeping.

14. What is the last film you saw? On video: Madea's Family Reunion. In theaters: I think it was The Devil Wears Prada.

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Pay off debt, save for retirement and college, buy our very own house.

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know. My dream is to someday feed my family all natural foods. Nothing processed.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Find a way to convince everyone to choose Christ, I'm with the others on this one.

18. Do you like to dance? Only when no one is watching.

19. George W Bush: He has my utmost respect and prayers. I am so thankful for a president who is not afraid to be "un-popular" when it comes to doing what he believes is right. Praise the Lord for allowing him to be president during these scary times. Again, I'm with the others!

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? We called her Sierra Beth. Yeah, she has has my name as her middle. I told you I love myself!

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? And we called him Tyner Joseph.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad? Heck yeah. I'm up for anything.

23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Amen Heather "Well done, thou good and faithful servant. Enter into your rest."

I'm not going to tag anyone on this one. I don't have enough readers to go there...

No comments: