Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Are you kidding me?!?!

Okay, how long has it been since I've posted something actually worth reading? Let me calculate....TWO AND A HALF MONTHS!!!!! Sheesh. I am a disgrace to the blogging world.

Well, my friends. That is all going to change. I'm back, and I'm better than ever! Well, I'm back, at least. I've taken a very loooong hiatus from blogging, but that is over now.

I've discovered something on my blog-free vacation: I don't like who I am when I'm not blogging. I take others (and myself) WAY too seriously. There is no odd sense of humor. Random thoughts do not randomly come out of my sometimes-random brain...randomly. I am a happier, sillier, funnier person when I am writing in my blog (and reading other peoples' blogs). I think blogging is a release for me (thanks for the psycho-analyzation, TB). A way to empty out my brain at the end of the day. That way, all the goo doesn't leak all over my life at other times.

So, anyway. Hopefully, you should be seeing (I mean reading) more of me in the near future. And hopefully, I'll be back to blog-hopping and comment-posting too.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to unscrew my head and put my brain in a jar to get all the 'goo' out

Kimi said...

yeah! life as we know it will be the better for your triumphant return to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »