Monday, February 23, 2009

More cute fluffiness!

So I got another diaper in the mail today.  This one is an Arabesque Baby.  I bought this one used, and the fabric is a bit faded.  But I think that just adds to the look.  It is a cowboy print, so you can guess why I got it.  This diaper is sized; this is a large.  I'm not sure how long it will fit Zeke.  I'm pretty sure I could see the very tippy top of his butt crack when he was wearing it!  There are a few options for the soaker pads inside, so I might try a smaller one next time.  Anyway.  Here are some pictures:

Playing with his farm animal magnets

Playing with books

A close-up of the cowboy print

And this is my absolute favorite diaper print of all time!!!  I actually have a t-shirt and a diaper cover coming in this material.  I would love to find a good one-size fitted diaper in this print (like a goodmama).  But this is fabric that I bought in this print.  A yard of each.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I'm just glad I have it!!

No comments: