Thursday, March 25, 2010

WIP Wednesday: The Sweater 2

You thought I forgot, didn't you? Well, I didn't! I just wanted to work until the last possible second.

Here is Zeke trying on the sweater. Don't mind the '80s cut-off look. I promise it's going to be longer than that.

Where I stopped tonight. See that white string way down at the bottom, kind of peeking out from behind the curled up edge? It's running across the whole front of the sweater. That's called a lifeline. I will be using that to put on the pocket, if I have enough yarn to do that.
Okay, it's late. Way past when I wanted to go to bed. Both littles decided that a late night party would be fun. But they are both sleeping now, so it's time to head to bed. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Heather said...

super cute, loving the colors. love the model too.

Kimi said...

that is going to look outstanding. i wonder if i'm a little adhd...not sure that i could work on something that took that long. i'll just have u do it for me. haha.

Elizabeth said...

That is way too cute!! Great work :o)

And yeah, I just read an article. Castle is on the list of possible cancellations this year along with Flash Forward and a few others.

RSVP said...

80's look.....that's hlarious!! What a good boy standing their nicely for Mommy!! Can't wait to see the end result...you're really good at that! :)