Monday, May 12, 2008

7 months old? Already?

Well, Zeke was 7 months old on Saturday. I can't believe how quickly the time has come and gone. He is getting so big. He sits up really straight and strong now. He is lasting a lot longer during tummy time before getting upset. He is sleeping between 10 and 12 hours at night. He has been eating solid foods for about a month now. He has already had (and loved) rice cereal, oatmeal, pears, peaches, squash, carrots, green beans, apples, and bananas. We are starting peas tomorrow. If babies could have a favorite food, I would say Zeke's favorite is bananas. He gets so excited when he sees me pick up a banana. He also has started getting very excited when I get myself ready for nursing. It's very funny. Let's see. What else is totally great about my baby that I can write about while my video is loading? He absolutely adores his brother and sister. And his daddy, too. And his mommy, but that goes without saying. He positively lights up when any of them walk into the room. He will practically turn himself upside down trying to get a look at them if they go by him. He loves to play in his Exersaucer, especially with the little beady things. His favorite toy right now is a little stuffed fish on a bunch of plastic links. We take it with us in the car, in both strollers, and when we walk around. He loves to chew on it. OH! That reminds me. Just in time for his 7 month birthday, he has started teething. When I can pry his mouth open, I can see the little white marks on his gums. He is chewing on everything, and slobbering all over the place. He gets a little fussy occasionally, but I give him some teething tablets and he's fine. I can't wait to see those cute little teeth pop through, but I'm kinda' scared of getting bit. Yikes. Well, anyway. My video was done loading like, five minutes ago. I guess I will put it on here and go to bed. Later!

This is some video of Zeke talking to me. And staring at the camera. I get to have lots of these conversations everyday. So much fun!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

Kimi said...

how cute is he?! he reminds me of joey. our babies are so cute! joey starts getting fussy and staring at my ta-tas when im getting ready to feed her. i wish i could come see you guys everyday.