Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Photo shoot

Okay. Here are a ton of pictures I took of the kids today. I was trying to get some cute shots of Zeke, for my sister Heather to scrapbook, and of course the big kids had to get into it too. There are 15 pictures, but they were all too cute to get rid of.

Sierra and Zeker. He looks like he's trying to get away from her. Notice the drool hanging out of his mouth... I really love taking close-up shots of Sierra, so here are a few of those.

I love how he's looking at Tyner in this one. Please. Help. Me.
I love the kids' faces in the background on this one.
I had a really hard time getting a good one of the boys. Probably because they were both so easily distracted.
Here are the ones I took for Heather. I think they turned out so cute. But I might be a just little bit biased.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

those are awesome beth. you've got some good kid genes.

Heather said...

those are all so cute.