Thursday, February 28, 2008

All Zeker. All the time.

Okay, so here are some pictures I took of Zeker. And a video of us playing. Of course they are all in one sitting, because I always forget to take my camera out. I'm a bad mom.... Anyway. On with the photo shoot.


Here he is in his new BabyLegs from Aunt Kimi. His thighs are a little too fat for them, as you'll see in the second picture, so I put them on his arms. That's the third picture.
Here are some random close-up shots I took. I don't know why I had to post all of them, but I did. Probably 'cause he's so dern cute!

Sucking on his binky. Somebody's getting tired.
Trying to get the camera.
Or not...
Now he's trying to get the binky.
Now he looks like he's about ready to show me a certain finger...

Oh, and here's one more picture I took with my cell phone (thanks, Kimi, for sending it to me!). This is what happens when you put the older sister in charge of the baby brother. She turns him into the "King of Angland."

And here's a little video I took. It's two minutes long, so if it's shorter than that, I would let it reload.





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Hope you enjoyed. Now I'm going to go find some food.

4 comments:

Kimi said...

Aw, ur a narrarator like Mom. I love baby talk!

Heather said...

that video is so adorable, can't wait to see him oh you too, hehe.
Love all the pics too.

Tori said...

He is soooooo cute. My favorite pic is the tiara without a doubt - or as my daughter would have called it...a "ti-rara"

I want to squish those chunky little thighs....

Delicious.

Tereza said...

He sure is vocal!