Thursday, August 09, 2007

32 down, 8 to go....

Well, I normally don't take my belly picture until Friday morning. But, I have to work tomorrow, and I didn't want to wait until Saturday. So, I'm going to post my 32 week picture now. I really wish I could take a picture in my underwear, so you could really see that my belly is starting to hang over, but that wouldn't really be appropriate...oh well. You'll just have to imagine. I'm sure it will only get worse in the next 8 weeks, so you'll get to see it. Anyway, I'll post my 32 week picture, and then my 28 week for comparison. **Sorry, Mom, that it's not angled like you had suggested, but I wanted to be consistent.**
32 WEEKS
28 WEEKS

There you go! So, what do you all think?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i think you zoomed in to much so now we cant get a true comparison...LOL