Saturday, May 05, 2007

It's a boy!

Okay, here are the pictures from our ultrasound yesterday. I'll try to explain each one so you know what you're looking at. The first picture is our 3D one. This is the baby's back, shoulder, arm, head, ear. That kind of thing. He was turned around, facing my back, and the u/s tech couldn't get a picture of his face. You can just see the bare outline of his face though.

This is just a picture of his whole body. That is his spine, and the round thing on the left is his head.And last but not least is THE picture. See the blob on the lower right. The two blobs on the sides are his thighs, and the tiny blob in the middle is his boy parts. The thing sticking out. Remember folks, he's still young. He's got 22 more weeks of growing in there to do.

So, there they are. Hope you enjoyed them.

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Woot! Thanks for sharing. I love the 3D one. I hope I can get one too. It is sooo cute! Congrats to you guys.