Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My To Do list

I'm hoping if I post my To Do list on here, it will motivate me to get off the computer (ahem...I mean The Diaper Pin), and get to work!  This list is from yesterday and today, so I get to be motivated by the stuff I already have crossed off.  So here goes:

-Doctor's appointment
-Call Medi-Cal worker
-Iron cuffs of Sierra's jeans
-Checkbook
-Laundry
*Sort
*Towels
*Whites
*Colors
*Darks
-Dinner? Ramen-Vegetable Beef Skillet
-Girl Scouts meeting
-Dishes
-Empty dishwasher
-Fold towels
-Medi-Cal paperwork
-T-ball registration
-Yearbook form
-Shower
-Buy Jason's plane ticket
-Secure dresser to wall
-Post office
-Drop papers off at school when I pick up Sierra
-Shopping list for Yreka tomorrow
-Tidy house a.k.a. clean up Zeke's messes (once, twice, thrice, four times)

Well, that's it for now.  I'm sure I will think of more.  I guess I better lay Zeke down for his nap and get to work!

***ETA:  Man, I love productive days!!!***

1 comment:

Danielle said...

why are there *'s on the laundry stuff... and what does j need a ticket for?