Sunday, March 04, 2007

A sneak preview

Okay, so I decided to post some pictures of our house, before I bring the video up to Washington. Some are works in progress pictures, and some are finished products pictures. The colors don't all quite look right on the computer. So bear with me.

Here is our room. I know! It looks very green. But now that the carpets are in, and all our furniture is in, it's not quite so green. Here is Papa painting our living room. The color is actually a little bit darker than this. This was the first coat.
This is The Boy's room. That crib is now a toddler bed, by the way.
Here is The Girl's room. Her walls are VERY pink, but she loves them. And they look cute with all her princess stuff.And just for fun, I thought I'd throw in a picture of me and a couple of my girls at our scrapbooking retreat.

2 comments:

Erin (nickname: Erna) said...

You keep saying the colors look too bright but I think all of the rooms look really, REALLY good. Wanna come paint my house if I ever move into one? I'll take that as a "yes."

Erin

Heather said...

yea i really like your lvng room color. What is it? It is all so cute. Our the kids curtains up yet?